Minimalist Home Design

Home Interior

Furniture
Garden

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Home Bar Designs From Bob B, Chatham, NJ

Home Bar Designs

Home bar designs ideas from Bob B, Chatham, NJ, are as follows:
I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I enjoy building the bar as I find a plan that would be very easy to follow. The most profitable of the plans is how they allow some modification. I have a certain I want to maintain the specifications and plans you gave me that opportunity.

For example, I could extend the length of the bar according to my open area and customize the table space to fit a larger refrigerator.

I have several friends (Brian Molnar & Joe Dellisanti) helped me along the street and they continued to comment on the ease of following Your plan. In addition, we put our heads together and come up with some substitutions, such as other printed arm instead of oak and brass rails go to the display panel lift on the front. We just want you to offer more plans for household projects.

Since the bar has been completed, my basement has become the focal point of households increased by collecting more freely flowing pale ale! My friends liked it although the wife was not too happy anymore.
Free home bar designs